The purpose of support is to provide you with the right answers at the right time. Our support is provided only for direct product buyers.
Email support through CodeCanyon is the only official support handling mechanism. Questions sent using other channels may be ignored without notice.
According to Envato rules, support is not mandatory for marketplace authors - we provide support because of good will and want to offer our customers best service possible. We keep rights not to provide support due to abuse or any other reasons that are against this policy.
Before asking your question, please make sure you have read the documentation provided and searched the answer within our knowledge base at http://kb.button.sx, as some of the questions may be already covered within this resource.
Opening Support Ticket
In order to get response in reasonable time we are kindly asking you to provide following information while sending email:
- Your website URL
- Login credentials (Admin access preferable)
- Version of Buttons X used
- Detailed description of actions taken before issue
- Screenshot of the problem
- Any other information that you find useful
All information provided is confidential and will not be provided to any third party.
What You Can Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that you can expect from our support:
- We always have bug-related and technical support in priority
- We are happy to receive proposals and ideas
- Tiny custom requests can be served (low priority, depending on workload and good will)
What You Can Not Expect From Our Support?
There are certain things that are out of scope and will not be handled by our team:
- Generic WordPress questions
- Issues related to 3rd party plugins
- Customization requests
- Any tickets that contain abuse or violence
- Requests from indirect purchases (Buttons X came as part of some other product)
With leaving your e-mail you agree to receive promotional e-mails and newsletters from Gautam Thapar.
Thank you for finding time to read this policy and remember that we are here to help you out.
Best wishes, Gautam Thapar